Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) is a multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed by Valve. It is the fourth game in the Counter-Strike series. The game pits two teams against each other: the Terrorists and the Counter-Terrorists. Both sides are tasked with eliminating the other while also completing separate objectives. The Terrorists must plant the bomb at one of two bomb sites, while the Counter-Terrorists must prevent the bomb from exploding.
Famous teams and players
Danish team Astralis have been dominating since the addition of star player “Magisk” to their roster in 2018. Astralis’ teamplay is considered by far the best in the world. Their usage of utility items (frag, smoke and flash grenades and molotovs) is unparalleled. But even in situations where they can’t rely on their teamplay, Astralis’ individual skill levels might even rival FaZe Clan’s.
FaZe Clan was built to dominate first-person shooters through sheer star power. Comparable to the New York Yankees or Real Madrid, FaZe fields past legends “Olofmeister” and “GuardiaN” and current legends “NiKo” and “Rain”. The sole reason for FaZe’s struggles as of late is their inconsistent teamplay, which can’t always be remedied by sheer firepower.
Na’Vi is a CIS team with a rich history in eSports. Star player “S1mple” is currently #1 player in the world. S1mple broke record after record in 2018 and might be on his way to become the best ever. Fellow star player “electronic” carries Na’Vi with him.
ELEAGUE is a professional eSports league that began broadcasting in 2016 on the American television channel TBS. The launch with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive started in May 2016. The league features 24 teams from across the world to compete in two 10-week league seasons annually, which includes a regular season, playoffs, and a championship. With 4 annual tournaments, with the highest prize money coming close to 1.5 million, the ELEAGUE can call itself the biggest tournament for CS:GO.
- Match Winner. Predict the winner of the match series out of the two teams.
- Handicap. A handicap bet means giving or taking advantage to one team, making the game more even.
- Total Rounds. Predict whether the total rounds played exceeds 25.5.
- Winner Round 1 (Pistol). Predict which team will win the first pistol round.
- Winner Round 16 (Pistol). Predict which team will win the second pistol round.
- Odd/Even Rounds. Predict whether the total rounds played will be an odd or even number.
Top 5 Highlights
- S1mple’s Falling AWP (Team Liquid vs Fnatic Semifinals ESL One Cologne 2016)
- Hiko inhuman reaction (ESL One Cologne 2014)
- Boostmeister (Fnatic vs LDLC Dreamhack Winter 2014)
- Summit 1G clutch and fail (Splyce vs CLG DreamHack Open Austin 2016)
- Olofmeister’s Burning Defuse (Fnatic vs Team Dignitas ESL ONE Cologne 2014)